M.Com is a base for the purpose of higher research studies. Students can avail wide employment opportunities and employability skills in the field of Commerce and Industry.
- To impart a comprehensive knowledge in Commerce to the students in a pragmatic manner.
- To provide necessary exposure enabling students to face the modern day challenge in commerce.
- To equip students with the understanding of business laws, accounting and costing.
- To imbibe the entrepreneurial values along with insights on corporate governance.
B.Com (G), B.Com(AF), B.Com (ISM), B.Com (CA)/ B.Com (E-Com), B.B.M /B.B.M (CA)/ B.B.A.
- Class 10th Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Class 12th Certificate and Mark sheet.
- UG Degree Marks Sheets.
- Transfer Certificate* (From last attended educational institution)
- Copy of Identification proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Id/ Passport).
After verification of all the previous original marks cards and certificates, if they are found to be in order, then the competent authority of the University may confirm your admission.
However, even after confirmation of the admission, if at a later date, any of the documents submitted are found to be false, fake, fabricated or fudged, the University will cancel the admission and forfeit the fee collected.