DEPARTMENT OF CO-OPERATION
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The Department of Co-operation was started in the year 1977. At present the department is offering only UG Course i.e (B.Com Co-operation). The faculty members are well qualified and have experience in teaching. Every year the Department of Cooperation has been producing Gold Medallist and Distinction Grade in the University Examinations.
After the completion of the course, the students are expected to
- Understand the basic principles and concepts of cooperation and integrate the knowledge gained in the field of cooperation with practical needs of the society.
- Ability to apply the procedures which are involved in the registration of cooperatives
- Explore the day-to-day operation of different types of cooperatives.
- Apply the modern tools and technique in the various functional areas of management of cooperatives
- Apply theoretical knowledge for solving practical problems of the Cooperatives
Name of the Staff
Dr. R. Ravi
M.B.A., M.Com., M.Phil., M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Vice Principal & Head
Dr. P. Kalai Selvi
M.A., M.B.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
Mr. I. Suruliraj
M.A., M.Phil., – Economics
Dr. B. Jayalakshmi
M.Com., M.Phil., M.B.A., M.L.I.S., Ph.D.,
Dr. S. Akiladevi
MBA.(Co-op. Mgt)., Ph.D.,