NATIONAL CADET CORPS
N.C.C.(Army) wing was introduced in the college from the academic year 1984-85, under 13 (TN) Bn.N.C.C Kilpauk, Chennai-10.Girl students are also enrolled in N.C.C from 2004 onwards. Once the cadets enrolled have to complete three years of training in N.C.C. compulsorily. The cadets have to pay the cost of uniform, if discontinued within three years.
Aim of N.C.C.
1. To develop character, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and the ideals of selfless service amongst the youth of the country.
2. To create a human resource of organized, trained and motivated youth, to provide leadership in all walks of life including the armed forces and be always available for the service of the Nation.
1. Should have completed Two year of N.C.C training.
2. Should have earned a minimum of 75% attendance in each year of the NCC training.
3. Should have attended ONE CATC/NIC/TSC or equivalent.
1. Should have completed Three years of N.C.C training
2. Should have passed ‘B’ certificate examination.
3. Should have earned a minimum of 75% of attendance in each year of N.C.C training.
4. Should have attended two camps, minimum of one CATC and one equivalent to CATC.