DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The Department of Mathematics was established in the year 1975. All our faculty members are well qualified, dedicated and experienced, providing quality education and opportunities for all round development of the student. The Department provides placement facilities and training to the students with the excellent platform on web designing courses, with activity-based learning and audio – visual aids. The department staff members are currently focusing on research and development activity besides regular teaching.
After the successful completion of this course, the student will able to
- Apply the knowledge of techniques of mathematics for implementing various fields.
- Analyze complex learning problems reaching substantiated conclusions using various mathematical principles
- Carry out objectives and prediction of quantitative information with independent decisions.
- Apply research knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide conclusions for the teaching evaluation.
- Communicate effectively about mathematics to expert audiences using appropriate information and communication technology.
- Apply appropriate techniques and IT tools including working and non working model to complex teaching activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- Create ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the teaching practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the education management principles and apply these to teaching process.
- Recognize the need for self evaluation, continuously enrich themselves and have the preparation ability to engage in independent in the broadest context o technological change.
|1||Dr. M. Haj Meeral||M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., PGDCA.,||Assistant Professor & Head|
|2||Dr. A. Sheik Abdullah||M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.,||Assistant Professor|
|3||Dr. R. Abdul Saleem||M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., B.Ed., PGDCA||Assistant Professor|
|4||Dr. M. Ravithammal||M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D.,||Assistant Professor|
|5||Mrs. N. Vanitha Jothy||M.Sc., M.Phil., PGDCA.,||Assistant Professor|