Dr. M. Haj Meeral, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., PGDCA.,
Dr. S. Nafeesa, M.Com., M.Phil., M.B.A., Ph.D.,
Mr. S.K. Fareeth, M.A., (Arabic, NET)
Dr. R. Manikandan, MCA., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
Mr. Sheik Mohammed, M.Com., M.Phil.,
Mrs. D. Annie, M.A., M.Phil.,
JOB FAIR REPORT – 2020
Employment is the main focus of any country/society/college, particularly Arts & Science College. The Quaide Milleth College for Men, believe the responsibility of the institution is beyond the education to students to qualify their academic with flying colors. We take additional responsibility to support them in making a right start of their career, we organized Job Fair on 14th March, 2020. Students and Company registration commenced at 9.00 a.m. Job Fair was inaugurated by Dr. A.Rafi, Director, Dr.M. Mohamed Sheriff. More than 322 students registered from both Shift I & Shift II and from other colleges and 10+2 companies participated in Job Fair 2020.
The college provided all facilities to the companies for conducting recruiting process. A list of companies and its requirements was displayed near the registration desk for the students to identify their choice of company. The process of recruitment process varied from company to company like written test, group discussion, and personal interview etc., The College received Positive feedback both from the candidates and companies who participated in the fair. Job fair 2020 was a grand success.
Result at the end of the day of Job Fair 2020.
Name of the Companies
Number of Student Attended
Number of Student Selected
Micro Plus Networking Solutions
HDB Financial Services Ltd.
Capgemini School of Coding
Camco Corporate Sources Ltd.
Tech Mahindra Foundation
IDFC First Bharat Ltd.
100 (Short Listed)
CSI and Time in Solutions
First Source Solutions Ad
91 (Short Listed)
Mahindra Pride School
Placement Report 2019-20
- Placement cell is actively engaged in organizing programmes for enhancing employability skills and exploring career opportunities to students.
- A job fair was conducted on 14th March 2020, 11 Companies participated and final year students were trained to meet their prospective employers.
- A 16 Hours training program was organised for final year students in collaboration with the Master’s training academy from 13th February 2020 to 3rd March 2020 in which 486 students participated, which aimed at imparting industry etiquettes, public behaviour, resume writing and leadership skills.
- Diploma in E-Publishing programme was offered in association with Tech Mahindra foundation. 56 students from shift I and 75 students from shift II were benefited through this training program.
- BPO training programme was organized by NIIT for women students in which 88 students participated, of which 66 Students completed the programme successfully and a few of them were given placement too.
P&G organised a career development and personality grooming programme on 10th February 2020 in which all the final year students from shift I and shift II participated. The event was organized to impart Interview skills on how to develop a smart and confident personality.