DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
About the Department:
The Department of Computer Application was established in the year 2010.
• To Develop Individual ability, Inter-Personal rapport with high moral standards through diversified programs.
• To prepare the students as IT Professionals with creativity, logical thinking and with analytical skills.
• To maintain quality enhancement in terms of teaching, learning, and extension activities.
• To Motivate the Students to take over Higher Education for their career.
• To train the students with practical and Extra Curricular like Paper presentation, Web Designing, and Various Interview Techniques.
• To Counsel our Students to build their in Physical and Mental strength to face and overcome the challenges.
• Utilize emerging technological tools learn, adapt and successfully rite effective procedural coding meeting the needs of technical and societal challenges
• Attain sufficient knowledge related to computer domains, possesses technical, soft and hard skills and apply them effectively in team work
• Empower the students with competencies in creative thinking and problem solving, inter-personal communication and managerial skills.
After Completion of the course, the students are expected to understand the basic principles and concepts of Computer Science and integrate the knowledge gained in Computer Science domain with practical needs of the society and be an ethically and socially responsible Computer Science.
• Explore emerging technologies in diverse areas of Computer Science and inculcate skills for successful career, entrepreneurship and higher studies.
• Apply the concepts of Computer and practices via emerging technologies and Software development tools.
Mrs. B. Asraf Yasmin
M.C.A., M.Phil., (Ph.D.,)
Assistant Professor & Head
Mr. S. Suresh
M.Sc., M.Phil., S.E.T
Ms. E. Vijayalaksmi
Mr. S Suresh
M.Sc., M.Phil., S.E.T.,
Mr. S. Thirumalai Ganesan
M.A., M.Phil., NET.,SET.,