- About Quaide Melleth
- Objectives of the College
- Vison & Mission
- Alumni Association
The words “Quaide Milleth” mean ‘Guide of the people and leader of the community’. Quaide Milleth Alhaj Muhammed Ismail Sahib was born in 1896 at Pettai, Tirunelveli, bloomed on the horizon of Tamil Nadu public life and the fragrance of his service blossomed across the whole India, even crossing India.
Ismail Sahib was ignited into India’s freedom struggle by Mahatma Gandhi. He shared the political stage with stalwarts like Shri. Rajagopalachari and Dr. C.N. Annadurai. He was an exemplary legislator for many years.Read More +
1. Provision of equal opportunity for men and women form all strata of society 2. Achievement of Academic Excellence 3. Creation of Environmental Awareness 4. Teaching Human Values, Ethics, Discipline, Decency and Decorum 5. Implementation of Information and Communication Technology in Administration and Teaching. 6. Preparing the youth for Self-Employment as well as to occupy Higher Positions. 7. Enhancement of Faculty Efficiency and Performance. Read More +
AIMS OF THE ASSOCIATION
1. To arrange for frequent get-together of old students of our college and share their views and experiences.
2. To help the deserving poor students belonging to all communities.
3. To pave ways and means to exhibit and develop the hidden talents of the college students.
4. To work hard for the National Integration For Online Registration
5. To open an avenue for providing employment opportunities.
6. To serve the public also by conducting various useful programmes. Read More +
““The aim of the college is to foster in teachers and students and through them in society, the attitudes and values needed for developing good life in individuals and society with an enhanced focus on underprivileged and downtrodden communities.”.
Towards achievement of the goal we have taken up a mission to make women and the weaker sections of the society capable enough to contribute to the Read More +